Skin Care: Basics and Tips
You don't need to spend hours on an intensive, elaborate skincare routine. You can pamper your skin by acing the basics. A healthy lifestyle and good skin care can delay natural aging and prevent common skin problems.
Get started with below-mentioned tips!
Dry skin is also described as scaling of the skin. It appears most often on the hands and shins and can be compared with itching. Dry skin problem is more common in winters, due to low humidity. Moreover, extensively dry skin can cause eczema or dermatitis; thus, treatment is important.
- Consider taking a bath with lukewarm water.
- After drying off from a shower, must apply a moisturizer.
- Apply moisturizer after washing your hands.
- Use heavier ointments in winter months.
Sun protection is essential as it emits ultraviolet radiation (UVR). The radiation can impact the skin and result in discoloration, dark spots, wrinkles, and skin cancer.
- Avoid sun exposures in peak hours.
- To block UVA rays, make use of hats, long-sleeved shirts, full pants, and sunglasses.
- Use sunscreen often.
Reverse sun damage from the face
Newer products are successful in the treatment for sun-damaged skin. Like dEpPatch's full face mask kit, successfully removes signs of aging, wrinkles, fine lines and even melasma. This is also the best skin firming face mask, out there termed as the facelift in a bottle!
Facial skin care for acne-prone skin
- If you are prone to acne, choose the right cleanser that is specially formulated for acne-related problems. The cleaner should contain salicylic acid or alternatives, which help to clear acne.
- Stay away from harsh mechanical scrubbing of the skin.
- Use light and non-comedogenic moisturizer.
- Consider using oil-free and non-comedogenic products.
- Try out the Liquid Gold Vitamin C Serum, to help out with acne.
Smoking can contribute to wrinkles and narrow blood vessels (making skin paler). Nicotine (present in cigarettes) can destroy collagen and elastin.
Honestly, you're putting your skin at risk with smoking as it can:
- Cause skin cancer
- Sagging Skin
- Acne Inversa and more...
Wash your face a couple of times every day, especially in the morning and at night before you go to sleep. After you wash your face, follow it up with a moisturizer and toner.
Toner will reduce fine traces of dirt and oil while a moisturizer will keep your skin hydrated and prevent dullness and flaking.