Automatic High Quality Rotating Pill Dispenser
NEW - One Year Warranty
Fast and free shipping from the United States.
The 28 Compartment Automatic Pill Dispenser is an excellent medication management tool for individuals with complicated medication regimens, dementia etc.. . It's also ideal for caregivers for in-home treatment use. The Automatic Pill Dispenser takes the complication out of remembering dosage times and amounts.
- Makes medication management easier - Easy to use - 28 compartments, an alarm, and automatic rotation, this device helps take the confusion out of what medication to administer and when to do it.
- User-friendly - Make taking medication much more user-friendly. No more struggling to open pill bottles or forgetting what medication to take when. Plus, the dispenser retains program settings when changing batteries.
- Portable and adapts to lifestyle - This medication management device is lightweight, making easy to bring it along. Don't stress over medication management when visiting loved ones or going on vacation.
- Home and care giver use - This pill dispenser is ideal for patients with a complex medication schedule, but it will also benefit anyone who wants a convenient way to dispense medications accurately.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and 1 Year Warranty - We offer a 30-Day money back guarantee on this product. Plus, it comes with a one year warranty, so you can have some peace of mind when purchasing this product.
**Requires 4 AA batteries
28 compartments that store up to 18 tablets per compartment
Multiple Alarm Reminders - up to 6 per day
Dust & Moisture Resistant
Bought two of these medication dispensers for my elderly parents. Shipped and delivered within 3 days. Great product, friendly service! My parents are healthier and safer as a result of using these!
Thank You April Glad you are happy with the product and fast shipping.
This is my second purchase and this one was much easier to use than my other brand. User friendly and durable. Highly recommend it. I never miss taking my pills anymore.